Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 59

Thread: Favorite food products that are no longer available...

  1. #31
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Favorite food products that are no longer available...

    Moon dust? Is that PCP? What is it?

    I miss The taco bell Tacos and Burritos from when they were 69 cents.
    GO VOLS

  2. #32
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Favorite food products that are no longer available...

    Another McDonalds item: Western Omelette McMuffin I believe it was called.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  3. #33
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Favorite food products that are no longer available...

    Used to always grab one of these whenever my dad would take me to Ball's TV in Big Stone Gap to rent a Sega Genesis/Super Nintendo game back in the day:

    980

    They aren't exactly GONE but just very hard to find anymore. Bug City for the win!
    Officially retired

  4. #34
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Favorite food products that are no longer available...

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Victory or Death</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
    The Slimer (ghostbusters) Hi-C drinks...
    the original superman ice cream.. yeah, u can still find it.. but dang.. back in 90s.. loved it..
    </div></div>



    Both of those were great.

  5. #35
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Favorite food products that are no longer available...

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MikeJones</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Moon dust? Is that PCP? What is it?

    I miss The taco bell Tacos and Burritos from when they were 69 cents.</div></div>

    moon dust candy - kind of like pixystix (spelling?) i think.
    here is a link, I guess you can still get it

    http://www.physlink.com/estore/cart/MoonDustCandy.cfm
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  6. #36
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Favorite food products that are no longer available...

    Pizza Hut's Smokehouse Pizza from back in the 80's. Those were AWESOME!
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  7. #37
    Inactive Member smarty's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Favorite food products that are no longer available...

    I don't ever rem. seeing the larger pizzas just the personal pan size.

  8. #38
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Favorite food products that are no longer available...

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GatorGirl</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't ever rem. seeing the larger pizzas just the personal pan size. </div></div>

    They sold larger pizzas. It was back in the early 90s. There were some damn funny commercials.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  9. #39
    Inactive Member Shoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2002
    Posts
    1,620
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Favorite food products that are no longer available...

    Monterey Jack Cheese flavored Doritos.
    "Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."

  10. #40
    Inactive Member jtw61194's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 20th, 2006
    Posts
    873
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Favorite food products that are no longer available...

    You all make me sick! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] I've only had one and my Army buddy from Detroit still asks me about it. A Bessie Burger. I still think Bessie's would have made Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •